1) product design, according to customer requirements, including ID and MD1
The two part deals with product conception, conceptual design and art
Design, structural design, cost design, product standards,
Product quality standard and test and test specification, etc..
2) engineering development phase, including product process design, process
Design, manufacture and automation of specifications and related tooling and Fixtures
Carry out and, if necessary, execute by ISO.
3) die design and manufacturing, including die flow analysis, and
Mold overall design optimization, etc..
4) product design principles: standardization, serialization, generalization, and the application of modular design.
5) value engineering / value analysis.